CBD Infused Blueberry Muffins with Pineapple Glaze
Need something ready to go in the mornings for breakfast, that you can just grab and go? Look no further! These blueberry muffins with pineapple glaze are just the thing, and they’re infused with CBD! What better way to start your day with a fruity, delicious pastry & CBD oil to keep you stocked up on all the nutrients from the hemp plant. Only takes about a half hour to make start to finish, and they last for about a week.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 21 minutes
- 2 Cups Flour (+ 2 tbsp to coat blueberries)
- 1/3 Cup Vegan Butter (room temperature)
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1/2-2/3 Cup Cane Sugar (to taste)
- 1 Cup Plant Milk
- 1 Chia Egg*
- 1/2 Tsp Salt
- 2 Tsp Baking Powder
- 1/4 T sp Baking Soda
- 1 Cup Blueberries**
- Zest from 1 Lemon
- CBDfx Blueberry Pineapple Lemon Flavored Tincture
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1-3 tsp pineapple juice
*Mix 1 tbsp ground chia seed with 2 tbsp water and allow to sit for 5 minutes until it gelatinizes. Use the same as an egg.
**You can use fresh or frozen blueberries. If you use frozen, let them thaw completely and remove as much moisture as possible from them before adding to the dough.
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Add liners to your cupcake tins and set aside.
- Combine vegan butter and sugar until smooth. Stir in vanilla, plant milk, CBD tincture, chia egg and lemon zest.
- In a separate bowl, combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Pour dry ingredients into bowl with wet ingredients and stir just until combined – be sure not to overmix or else your muffins can become dense and rubbery.
- In a bowl, toss blueberries with 2 tbsp. of flour to avoid the blueberries sinking to the bottom of the muffins. Stir into muffin batter.
- Allow to cool completely, and when cooled mix together your powdered sugar and pineapple juice until an icing forms, drizzle over top of the muffins and top with more chia seeds.