CBD Infused Lemon Piccata Potato Salad
Need a side to bring to a potluck or barbecue? Something to impress your non-vegan family members at a family gathering? This 30-minute CBD Infused Lemon Piccata Potato Salad is the perfect thing & is sure to impress whoever you make it for. Creamy cashew-based dressing with Yukon Gold Potatoes, lots of Lemon Zest, and Tangy Capers… this dish is really spectacular.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
- 3 pounds Yukon Gold potatoes, scrubbed
- 1 teaspoon vegetable bouillon
- 3/4 cup cashew cream
- 2 cloves roasted garlic (or 2 teaspoons roasted garlic powder)
- 3-4 tablespoons capers
- juice and zest of 1 lemon
- 1-2 teaspoons Himalayan salt and fresh black pepper
- 2-3 droppers of CBDfx CBD+MCT 500 series tincture
- Slice potatoes into quarters / uniform size.
- Place potatoes in large stock pot with the vegetable bouillon. Add enough water to completely cover potatoes and then some – an inch or two over.
- Bring potatoes to boil, reduce to simmer. Continue at a simmer for 10 – 15 minutes, until potatoes are just tender. Drain immediately and set aside to cool.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine cashew cream, cbd tincture, roasted garlic or powder, capers, lemon juice and zest, salt and pepper. Mash the roasted garlic into the cashew cream.
- Carefully fold in potatoes, stirring gently to combine and coat completely.
- Cover and store in refrigerator.
- Garnish with additional capers and lemon slices and serve.
- For best taste, enjoy within 3-4 days.