CBDfx is hiring!
Summary: We are looking for results-driven Sales people to join our growing team. You must have relevant experience working in cold-calling sales. You must be highly motivated with a strong desire to succeed and have excellent verbal and written English communication skills with the motivation to achieve your, and the company’s goals.
Essential Duties + Responsibilities
- Secure and grow existing buy and bill accounts to meet business goals while developing a pipeline of new accounts to build your book of business;
- Create customer relationships, establish and maintain product market leadership and achieves long and short-term sales objectives;
- Meet established program sales goals and market share targets within territory by utilizing effective sales techniques;
- Achieve daily sales call activities/client deliverables by gaining access to decision makers and influencing purchasing decisions;
- Positively impact sales in designated categories, display knowledge of key customers, plan, analyze and act upon sales data;
- Utilize strong interpersonal skills to establish relationships that allow for directed probing to uncover the customer’s needs;
- Knowledge of order processing systems; & MS Office
- Must have valid driver’s license and clean driving record; must be able to drive for extended periods in company provided midsize sedan and to lift product promotional material cases weighing between 10 and 20 lbs
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills
- Excellent presentation skill
- Hungry to meet and exceed sales goals and deadlines
Qualifications and Experience
- At least 1-3 years of experience in Retail medical sales, health tech, or Pharma
- Highly self-motivated, target-driven and consistent over-achiever
- Meet or exceed monthly and quarterly sales targets
- Identify and develop new business opportunities, taking a lead to a closing
- Build valuable working relationships with clients, and create a referral network
- Understand the clients’ needs across a range of business functions
Digital Marketing Manager
Summary: The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for the ideation and execution of all email campaigns for the company’s e-commerce website. The ideal candidate is fluent in modern digital marketing methods and best practices, with a specialization in driving e-commerce revenue through email.
Essential duties and responsibilities
• Analysis of current email marketing campaigns and making recommendations for improvement.
• Managing trigger email campaigns throughout the customer lifecycle to maximize sales.
• Carrying out segmentation of the database and implementing remarketing strategies.
• A/B Testing on various email campaigns to establish the most effective.
• MVT Testing on email marketing campaigns.
• Tracking and reporting on email campaigns in order to guide improvements.
• Reporting to the marketing director on sales revenues generated through email marketing campaigns.
• Ensuring all email campaigns comply with current email best practice in the industry
Qualification and Experience
• Excellent written communication and copywriting skills.
• Bachelor Degree in relevant field preferred
• Preferred experience with Omnisend and/or Klayvio
• Previous experience as an email marketing manager ideally within a similar industry.
• You will be extremely analytical and be able to translate complex data into actionable and profitable marketing plans.