CBD Oil Vape Additive – 60mg – 12 Pack
This package contains:
- Proprietary blend of Cannabidiol (CBD), propylene glycol, and vegetable glycerin
RECOMMENDED USE »
- For Vaping: ½ to 1 full dropper per tank of e-liquid, based on preference
- As Tincture Drops: 1 full dropper, taken orally or added to food/beverage
CBD OIL FAQ »
- What is Cannabidiol (CBD)? CBD is an essential oil extracted from the hemp plant. As hemp is a member of the cannabinoid family, CBD supplementation may offer a variety of benefits to the body (the scientific and medical communities are engaged in copious research to determine exactly what, and how, this works). These benefits may potentially include anti-inflammatory properties, analgesic benefits and neuroprotective qualities.
- Is CBD Legal? Yes, it is completely legal to sell and purchase hemp products in the United States. That is because the CBD from hemp contains virtually no THC, the compound in cannabis responsible for the intoxicating effects. That means it is legal to manufacture and purchase CBD products. Those products typically include creams and lotions, CBD tinctures, edibles, e-liquids and vape additives.
- Can CBD Vape Oil Get You High? No. You cannot get high from CBD vape oil. CBD oil is extracted from the hemp plant. These plants do not contain tetrahydrocannabinol (THC). Therefore, the user will not experience any psychoactive properties or effects commonly known as a “high”. This is why CBD is legal in all states.
- Do CBD Oils Help for Pain Management? CBD’s benefits for health and well-being is a fairly new field of study. Therefore, no direct health claims are made at this time. CBD is a dietary supplement, not a medical treatment or a cure. Peer-reviewed, laboratory studies are ongoing and appear quite promising. There are several theories concerning how CBD might alleviate pain. One of the cannabinoids produced in the body is called anandamide; CBD seems to block the breakdown of anandamide, increasing the amount of anandamide in the bloodstream. With more anandamide in the bloodstream, the perception of pain may be reduced or alleviated.
- What Are The Benefits of Vaping CBD Oil? Vaping is the most effective delivery system for CBD when compared to liquids or edibles. When you vape CBD, the cannabinoids enter the bloodstream quickly, bypassing the digestive process. The human endocannabinoid system is a complicated network of receptors and messengers that regulate many of the body’s functions, such as mood, emotions, pain perception, sleep, neural development and movement. The cannabinoids in CBD oil work with the body’s endocannabinoid system, without the intoxicating effects of THC.
- Are CBD Products Safe To Use? Yes, CBD is a safe and natural product. When selecting your CBD products, it is important to be sure the company extracts their CBD from plants that are grown without the use of herbicides, pesticides and chemical-based fertilizers. The best CBD products are lab tested to ensure a consistent and safe product. If you have any health issues or take medication, you may want to discuss the use of CBD products with your healthcare provider.