Our Hemp Oil Tinctures are some of the purest CBD oils available. Blended with only two ingredients, the CBDfx tinctures provide you with a potent dose of the highest quality, full spectrum CBD oil in a conjunction with wholesome MCT oil. Our CBD oil is CO2 extracted from organically grown which preserves the vital range of cannabinoids, amino acids, omega 3-6 and 9’s and natural vitamins.
- MCT Oil Derived from Coconuts
- Hemp Oil
- As Tincture Drops: 1 full dropper, taken orally or added to food/beverage
- Can CBD oil drops be vaped? This particular bottle of CBD drops is best taken as a true tincture: just a few drops sublingually (under the tongue). If you prefer to vape your CBD, you’ll probably enjoy our CBD oil products more. On the other hand, buy CBD tincture if you’re looking to orally ingest CBD with the added benefit of healthy MCT oils as part of a daily nutritional regimen.
- What is MCT oil? MCTs (Medium-Chain Triglycerides) are fatty acids that your body can quickly and easily break down and convert to useable energy. MCT oil is often recommended for people with medical disorders related to absorption, such as Crohn’s Disease, because of their ability to help your body make the best of the nutrients it takes in. We’ve added MCT oil to our CBD tincture primarily to ensure you get the maximum benefit from the CBD you’re dosing.
- Can you use CBD tincture for anxiety? Medical research surrounding CBD is still in its infancy, and so we can’t make any definitive medical claims about CBD’s effect on anxiety. However, we can confirm that anti-anxiety (anxiolytic) effects are one of the main reasons people currently purchase CBD products, and it’s one of the primary focuses for researchers investigating the potential palliative uses of CBD. If you’re interested in using CBD for anxiety relief, do some research (and speak with your physician to ensure it’s appropriate for you), then try it yourself to see if it works for you!
- Can you use CBD tincture for sleep disorders? We’re still in the early days of understanding the science behind how CBD interacts with sleep disorders, and medical research has not reached a definitive conclusion about CBD and sleep. However, a common reason CBD is purchased is to aid in users’ treatment of sleep disorders. There is a wealth of ongoing research and anecdotal evidence to suggest CBD’s potential benefit to people suffering from mild to moderate sleep disorders.
- Is CBD + MCT oil used for ketosis / as part of a ketogenic diet? One of the main reasons MCT oil is used on its own as a nutritional supplement is to keep your body healthily absorbing all the nutrition you throw at it. A side effect of this is to keep your body in “ketosis” — essentially, a metabolic state where your body gets energy from fats instead of carbs. This promotes a healthy metabolism and has been linked in some studies to healthier weight and body composition.
- 100% Organic CBD Tincture – When it comes to your daily CBD intake, it doesn’t get much easier than a few drops of true hemp CBD tincture under the tongue. It’s an ideal way to administer a potent, extra-absorbent dose of full spectrum CBD oil that’s full of beneficial amino acids, terpenes, and cannabinoids. We’ve blended our CBD hemp oil drops with MCT oil, making this tincture an excellent way to promote a healthy metabolism while you’re absorbing all the beneficial compounds from the CBD oil. Derived from coconuts, MCT oil essentially helps you absorb and retain the nutrients from everything you eat and drink. By ingesting MCT oil along with your CBD tincture, you’re improving your body’s chances of using every bit of nutritional goodness from the CBD itself.