CBD Infused Peach Hibiscus Cocktail
Looking for a cocktail to impress the important guests at your next dinner party? Look no further! Vodka, peach & pineapple juice, hibiscus tea, and fresh mint come together to make the most refreshing, fruity, and unique cocktail. Adding CBD to this vodka cocktail adds a natural, herbaceous twist on a fruity and floral favorite. Anyone you make this for will be totally amazed, we promise!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup loose leaf hibiscus tea or dried hibiscus flowers
- 1/2 cup organic cane sugar
- 2 ounces Tito’s vodka
- 1/2 ounce hibiscus tea
- 1 1/4 ounces peach juice
- 2 tsp pineapple juice
- Mint sprigs, for serving
- Peach slices for serving
- CBDfx Hemp + MCT Oil 500 series tincture
- In a small saucepan, bring water to a boil. Add hibiscus tea and continue to boil for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and strain tea through a strainer. Discard tea leaves.
- Add sugar to tea and stir to dissolve.
- Chill tea mixture until completely cold.
- Stir together vodka, tea, and pineapple/peach juice in a cocktail glass.
- Top with ice and garnish with mint and a peach slice.
- Add in however many drops of CBDfx CBD you’d like.