CBD Face Mask – Aloe Vera
Interested in learning about our CBD-infused Face Mask with Aloe Vera? As anyone who’s used aloe vera knows, it’s perfect for soothing topical relief. The aloe vera gel in our mask contains most of the bioactive compounds found in the plant, including vitamins, minerals, amino acids and antioxidants, designed to soothe and address skin irritation in only 10 minutes.
- Contains 50mg of broad-spectrum CBD
- Broad-spectrum CBD offers much of the plant’s chemical profile with less than 0.3% THC
- Incredible 10-minute activation time lets you use your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask and get on with your day
- Like all our CBD products, we lab test our CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask to guarantee the purity you deserve
- Simple application infuses CBD and other ingredients deep into your skin and muscle tissue without any perfume-like smells or sticky residue
This CBD face mask includes aloe vera, which provides maximum restorative functionality. You’ll love the way that aloe vera complements our broad-spectrum CBD by promoting your skin’s natural glow and strongest state.
The ingredients in our CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask begin taking effect immediately. As soon as the premium ingredients in our mask make contact with your skin, they start penetrating deep into your facial tissue through the magic of transdermal absorption.
Additionally, the aloe vera extract in this face mask may reduce skin redness and blemishes. After the face mask has been on your face for approximately 10 minutes, the majority of the active ingredients in the mask will have effectively absorbed into your skin, and you can remove the mask.
The residual topical ingredients in your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask will continue to boost your skin’s feeling and appearance long after you remove the mask and throw it away. That’s why we tell our customers not to wash their faces after using our face mask; there’s no reason to reduce the effectiveness of one of the best CBD topical face products on the market by washing it away!
Aqua, Olive Oil Glycereth-8 Esters, Sodium Carbomer, Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Natural Aloe Vera Fragrance, Caprylyl Glycol, Glycerine, Citrus Reticulata Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Amara Fruit Extract, Citrus Aurantium Sinensis Peel Extract, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Lactic Acid, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
HOW TO USE
Follow these simple steps to use your high-quality CBD-infused face mask:
- Thoroughly clean and dry your face. Use a gentle, all-natural cleanser, and allow your face to air dry before proceeding.
- Remove the mask from its packaging and gently unfold it. Make sure that you have fully unfolded the CBD oil face mask into a flat position before you continue.
- Place the cloth side of your anti-wrinkle mask on your face, and remove the plastic backing. Make sure that you carefully align the holes in your CBD face mask over your eyes, nostrils, and mouth.
- Gently pat and press every part of the CBD skin care mask until it fully adheres to your face. Make sure not to leave any air bubbles or loose areas.
- Leave the mask on for 10 minutes. Set a timer on your smartphone, and sit back and read a book or relax in whichever way you prefer.
- Remove the mask and throw it away. Gently pat your face to help the remaining serum absorb into your skin. Do not rinse your face.
CBD FACE MASK FAQ
1. Why should I buy this face mask over the other four you sell?
While we think each of our face masks are among the very best CBD beauty products on the market, only our CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask delivers all the benefits of aloe vera while also providing a potent amount of topical CBD. If you’re looking for a face mask that soothes your skin while simultaneously providing some much needed pampering, you’ll love the natural effects of the aloe vera we include in this innovative sheet face mask.
2. Does this CBD face mask get rid of my acne?
CBDfx does not make any claims about the effectiveness of our CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask for specific conditions. However, many people do buy this product because of aloe vera’s ability to help improve their skin’s general appearance.
3. What’s the difference between a CBD mud mask and a CBD sheet mask?
Both sheet and mud masks apply to your face. While CBD mud masks come in a liquid or gel form, however, sheet masks are pieces of cloth that are saturated with active ingredients. While you have to carefully apply mud masks to avoid getting your mask in your eyes, nostrils, or mouth, sheet masks already have holes pre-cut. Plus, sheet masks are less likely to dry out your skin.
4. How much CBD is in this face mask?
Every CBD Aloe Vera Mask contains 50mg of organically farmed, non-GMO, broad-spectrum CBD oil.
5. Should I take other CBD products if I use this CBD face mask?
You can certainly use other CBDfx CBD products along with your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask. For instance, we offer the best CBD face cream on the market, which contains your choice of 100 or 150mg of CBD. You can also use our CBD gummies, CBD tinctures, CBD capsules, or any of our other CBD products along with your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask to provide your body with CBD from several different routes of administration.
6. How long should I leave this face mask on?
We suggest you leave your mask on for 10 minutes. You can leave your mask on for a longer period if you like, but just make sure to leave it on for at least 10 minutes to enjoy maximum effectiveness.
7. Should I use a CBD serum after I take the face mask off?
You should wait a while after applying your CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask before you use any other topical products on your face. Waiting at least an hour gives your skin time to fully absorb all the ingredients in your face mask. After you’ve given it some time, you can certainly apply a CBD serum to your face.
8. What are the active ingredients in this face mask?
The main active ingredients in our CBD Aloe Vera Face Mask are broad-spectrum CBD and aloe vera. Like some other CBD beauty products, this mask also contains aloe barbadensis leaf juice (aloe vera) and sodium hyaluronate, which is the scientific name for hyaluronic acid.